Dr Elizabeth Pritchard
Dr Elizabeth Pritchard is a leading keynote speaker, author, leadership coach and facilitator who specialises in cultivating Authentic Leadership. A career in occupational therapy and research saw her achieving her PhD in 3 years through Monash University.
Elizabeth is the co-founder of the WALT Institute where she teaches leadership that promotes self-awareness, self-regulation, social intelligence, psychological capital, and agency, with integrity and transparency.
Growing up in New Zealand as the youngest of nine, she suffered bullying, sexual abuse and never felt like she fitted in. Her story shows how anyone can triumph over adversity, deep pain, and limiting beliefs to rise up and step into their own power with authenticity.
She is renowned for her ability to empower women in STEMM to believe in themselves, accomplish greatness and stand out from the crowd. Her articles have been published in international academic journals, American Reporter, Yahoo finance, Medium, London Daily Post, California Herald, and Thrive Global, and she has presented at several international conferences.
The following are examples of Elizabeth’s talks, however she is happy to create a custom presentation on request.
Organisations We've Worked With
Places Elizabeth has Spoken
- Burns, C. , & Pritchard, E. (2022). How To Do Self Promotion And BE More Confident, Women in Science, UWA (workshop).
- Burns, C. , & Pritchard, E. (2021). Prevent Burnout – Promote Positive Mental Health, Australian Academy of Science (workshop).
- Pritchard, E., & Burns, C. (2020). Boosting resilience in Health, Australian Nursing Council (workshop).
- Pritchard, E., & Burns, C. (2020). Prevent Burnout – Promote Positive Mental Health, Australian Nursing Council (workshop).
- Pritchard, E., & Burns, C. (2020). Resilient Empowered Occupational Therapists. Eastern Health (invited speakers).
- Pritchard, E., & Burns, C. (2019). Stress, sanity and leadership – leading ourselves and then others. New Zealand Occupational Therapy-Whakaora Ngangahau Aotearoa Conference, Auckland September. (Workshop)
- Pritchard, E., & Burns, C. (2019). Work Wellbeing: Create an environment to thrive! Safer Care Victoria (invited speakers).
- Pritchard, E., Fisher, C., Withiel, T. (2019). Answering the call for action from practitioners, in response to family violence ASSBI conference Wellington New Zealand. (Workshop)
- Pritchard, E., & Burns, C. (2019). Stress, Sanity and Leadership DOHaD Congress (invited workshop speakers).
- Pritchard, E., & Burns, C. (2018). Flourish With Resilience In Science. The Peter Doherty Institute. (Invited speakers)
- Pritchard, E., & Burns, C. (2018). How to THRIVE and not just SURVIVE in life and career. University of Melbourne workshop (invited speakers).
- Pritchard, E. (2018). Creating an emergent model from qualitative data. Qualitative Showcase Monash University. (Oral)
- Pritchard, E., Fisher, C., & Withiel, T. (2018). APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists Conference, Brisbane Australia. (Oral)
- Pritchard, E., & Burns, C. (2017). How to create flourishing resilience in life and work: A practical workshop. Paper presented at the Occupational Therapy Australia 27th National Conference and Exhibition, Perth, Australia. (Workshop)
- Pritchard, E. (2016). Be Yourself: Leading with authenticity. Occupational Therapy Clinical Workshops
- Te Papa – Wellington – September – Keynote Speaker.