About the Workshops
Workshop topics will vary depending on the needs or your organisation but may include: bouncing back with resilience, building a growth and infinite mindset, attaining more productivity from your team, challenging responses to bullying and harassment, strengthening psychological capital and social intelligence, managing stress more effectively, leading yourself and others with Authenticity.
Aims of the Program
- Enhance Authentic Leadership
To enhance Authentic Leadership skills with individuals, teams and organisations. We first need to lead ourselves before we can lead others.
- Recognise and build on innate strengths
Your innate strengths is not about what we do but who we are. These are the qualities that come naturally to you and when utilised purposeful, assist you to thrive and flourish.
- Build solid foundations
Authentic Leadership requires fundamental knowledge and understanding of the foundations of being Authentic. When we understand the approach of self-awareness, self-regulation, psychological capital and agency, we have powerful tools in our toolbox to lead.
- Enrich current leadership skills
To identify what makes us a leader, how to use these skills and capabilities in an Authentic way.
• Enriched knowledge in specific areas
• A positive mindset shift
• Planned actions to implement specific strategies
• Increased productivity
• Increased recognition as effective leaders in the field
• Increased opportunities to secure funding
• Stronger alignment of individuals to the organisation’s vision
• An Authentic resilient team and organisation
Don't miss the opportunity to grow your organisation's Leadership capabilitites.
productive and successful teams.